- State-of-the-art infrastructure facilities as world class software development lab
- Huge cost saving
- Flexible engagement options and most competitive
- Quick deliverables of software products and services
- Innovations for new technologies
- Low cost of ownership (TCO) and rapid ROI
- No initial capital investment
- Dedicated development and support facility
- High quality computing hardware, state-of-the-art software development environment
- High-speed internet access
- Dedicated lab set-up for trial hosting, testing and presentation
- Secured access
- Highly defined and implemented processes across teams to ensure quality, visibility and effective change management
- Conducive Management Controls to ensure On-time, On-quality and On-feature delivery
- Frequent internal reviews and client reviews
- Complete control over the configuration of the work product baseline.
- Including tracking configuration of each items, approving a new configuration if necessary and updating the baseline
- Robust project management framework
- Designed to accelerate project development cycle
- Provide visibility and maximize ROI
- With focus on quality assurance throughout project life cycle
Process Life Cycle :
Phase I : Process of Searching and Hiring of Candidates
Time Frame : ( 2 -3 Weeks )
Search through Databank :
- Growing database of over 1000 professionals who seek career-enhancing opportunities through us in different career streams.
- In addition to the CVs recorded by fax, mail and online, we have more than number of walk-in's on a day-to-day basis.
- SIPL automated database allows for speedy matching of profiles with requirements and quick response time to client requirements.
- SIPL’s process of screening and validating candidates eliminates non-serious applicants, helping to find out right candidate.
Search through Advertisements :
- Given a good understanding of the company and job profile to identify proper skill sets.
- Executing Search assignments successfully within demanding delivery deadlines.
- Employee Reference
- Technical Skill Sets
- Personal Skill sets
- Social Family Background
- Personal Face to Face Interview
- Technical Test
- Sample Project
- Group Discussion
- Reference cross check
Effective communication, outstanding quality and integrity is identify during this process.
Phase II : Completing Legal Formalities with Candidates
Time Frame :( 1 Week )
- IP Protection Letter
- HR Guide Sign
- Confidentiality agreement
- Appointment Letter
Phase III : Completing In House Formalities
Time Frame :( 1 Week )
- Login ID to access SIPL/Customer Server.
- PC with required IDEs and development environments.
- 1 week dedicated training to get familiar with SIPL Processes.
- 2nd week project Involvement
- Live or
- Offline depending on Project
- Operation Director review
- Than coaching, grooming, Soft Skills ( if required )
Ongoing Programs and Activity:
- Motivate the employee
- Provide Mentor
- Retention and Churn rate
- Health benefits
- Extra perks
- Project Ownership
- Customer Ownership
- Probation and permanent
- Cross Functional projects and assignments
Overview : SIPL state of art Infrastructure
- Personal Phone on Desk with EPBX extension line.
- Email – Member of the SIPL Mail Server.
- Personal Desktop Computer.
- Voice mail ( For Seniors )
- 1000 MBPS Bandwidth ( Can be upgraded to higher – depending on Projects)
- Trainees / Jr. Back-office / Administrative / Support staff to assist Developers / Programmers
- Centralized Repository for Projects Check-out / check-in
- Print, Scan, Fax machines complete office supplies
- Time & Attendance management system.
- SIPL is having Intel Brand of Computers as a desktop connected with Server through 100/1000 MBPS back-bone network.
- Remote Desktop Sharing and Windows Server 2016, Virtual Private Network within an organization to provide comfort and ease to our developers providing solutions at remote ends.
- Communicating in English
- Access to any person who is appointed for offshore project
- US and UK match time
- Back-office staff to support Front office Seniors
Opex : Operational Expenditures
- Payroll processing
- Office Rent
- Data Management and support
- Utility payments like electricity, phone bills
- Administrative expenses
- Employee welfare
- Recruitment cost etc.
Sapphire’s core expertise is to establish Offshore Development Team for its clients. Through this model we serve our clients with highly experienced professionals with varied skill sets, resources, flexibility and time & cost-to market advantages allowing them to enjoy the long term gains of offshore outsourcing. Our offshore development team operates as an extension to clients' existing software engineering business. We strictly adhere to clients' business critical objectives; software engineering processes, communication and team structures are same as at client's end. Employees working in the Offshore Development Center are virtually
Sapphire offers a Fixed Price Business Model for projects where requirement specifications and time lines are clearly defined and frozen. This helps clients if they have a fixed budget for development and are sure about their requirements. We work with our client to define expected deliverables to determine a mutually agreed fixed price.
Sapphire’s Time & Material Business Model offers its clients the flexibility to alter requirement specification, team size and time line of projects based on market trends and feedback. This model suits best for most of the projects due to software development project's inherent need of altering specification throughout the development life cycle. Client pays monthly fee per resource (development, testing or management).