Unified MIS solution( µni-MIS ) comprising of data modeling techniques, business process rules and algorithms provides seamless connectivity across SAP Modules and provides layer for OLAP and business warehouse to SAP power users. Layer consists of predefined business logic, store procedures extends optimized business performance and analytics for standardized and customized reporting requirements.
Today biggest challenge faced by companies is about information flow within organizational pyramid. Most of the information available are possibly out of date and processed under batch mode. Decision makers, MIS power users always striving to get correct information at affordable cost and time. Complexity involved in SAP BW and hence conventionally retrieving MIS data from transactional R/3 - unnecessarily loads SAP database and impact on overall performance of SAP. Leveraging benefits of our business concept and adopting µni-MIS, will provide very recent data and key information to decision makers, which are ready for analytics. µni-MIS offers report based MIS data warehouse and further can be integrated with any kind of sophisticated reporting tools to process the data on run time.
- µni-MIS integrates across SAP modules.
- Offers set of standard MIS reports desired by SAP customers
- Easy to integrate, deploy and execute
- Standard set of Data warehouse existing within solution
- Eliminates un-necessary load on R/3 transactional DB server
- Built in Scheduler
- Service Oriented Architecture – SOA
- Dashboard and KPIs through Interface Layer
- Solution on PPC, Blackberry, Mobile platforms
- µni-MIS integrates with SAP system through SAP authorization code andvalidates SAP DB connection. µni-MIS works based on ETL ( Extract –Transform – Load ) concept.
- As per business rules and algorithms stored in encrypted metadata functions shall be executed.
- Customized RFC extracts SAP R/3 data and stored them into local database- ODS.
- Local data warehouse prepared by applying data modeling techniques and methods. Local DW has most recent and optimized data available for decision makers for analytics.
- Further built in auto scheduler and Delta function calls helps maintaining almost real time data.
- in conventional approach, heavy investment needed in DW creation, training, consolidation, etc, while in µni-MIS –
- Unified across all Industry Verticals,
- Very low cost
- User Friendly
- Easy to integrate and manage
- Flexible analytics
- All SAP ERP users.
- µni-MIS is being very much helpful and useful, across all industry verticals and to enterprise wide customers, who has MIS reporting and analytics as their requirements.
|µni-MIS = SAP BI + Netviewer|
|Feature Description||µni-MIS||SAP BI|
|Integration||Easy||More time consuming|
|Deployment||Easy , Simple||Complex|
|Execution||Easy , Simple||Complex|
|User Training||Easy||Need SAP architecture knowledge|
|GUI||User Friendly||Require SAP knowledge|
|Recurring Cost||Very Low - Negligible||High|
|Data Warehouse Creation||Simple, 2 click process||Very tricky|
|Report Generation||Simple, 2 click process||Very tricky|
|Presentation Layer||Can be integrated with any 3rd party Reporting tool||Presentation layer is Microsoft Excel which allows traditional office activity analysis.|
|SOA||Yes||Based on Architecture|
|Load Reduction on R/3||Yes||Based on ABAP codes|
|Cost of Hardware||Very Less||Very High|
|TCO||Very Less||Very High|